Impairment instability and perception are called as dizziness. This feeling is not specific like as foolishness. It may be classified as disequilibrium, vertigo, presyncope, and lightheadedness. Home remedy for dizziness can be used to make its effect less. There are some techniques which are used for dizziness are as follow:
Home Remedy For Dizziness
• Take fresh ginger to avoid dizziness.
• Close your eyes in dizziness.
• Take gravel to reduce the effect of dizziness it gives its result in fifteen minutes.
• Drink lots of water to avoid dizziness because due to lack of water the body gets dehydrated and dizziness starts.
• Use orange, lemon, lime and tangerine peel into yogurt, fruit salad. this will not only help you in dizziness it will also work for other problems.
• If you are feeling dizziness then sit down relaxed and intake ten deep breath, this technique flow the oxygenated blood to brain. It is the most effective remedy.
• Place the ice bag on back of your neck this will help you to overcome dizziness.
• Take the mixture of one tablespoon of apple cinder and vinegar in equal parts and one tablespoon of honey. This will help you a lot in dizziness.
• Move your eyeballs in all direction and move your neck clockwise and anticlockwise direction this exercise will help you when you feel dizziness.
• Drink fresh fruit juices and avoid drinks like soft drink and colas it can because of dizziness.
• Take mixture of salt, pepper and mustard in equal parts and this mixture can be taken with full glass of water this is very useful for circulation of blood and will help you with the problem of dizziness.
• Massaging can also be very effective.
The above home remedies for dry dizziness are best and very effective but out of this best and simple remedy is to use massaging your head for effective result.